- Audit Toolkit
- Calendar - Canada
- Calendar - International
- Canadian IPAC Courses
- CNISP Publications
- Emerging Infections (e.g. flu)
- Evidence-Based Guidelines
- Immunization Information
- Online Novice IPAC Course
- Position Statements & Practice Recommendations
- Roadshows & Webinars
- Certification in IPAC
- Chapter Map
- Chapter Websites
- Corporate Membership
- Employment Opportunities
- Funding Opportunities
- Infection Control Week
- Member E-news
- Member E-mails
- Professional & Practice Stds
- Research Opportunities
2016 EventsWorld Immunization Week - April 24-30, 2016.
National Immunization Awareness Week - April 23-30, 2016.
World Hand Hygiene Day - May 5, 2016.
International Nurses Day - May 12, 2016.
National Infection Control Week - October 17-21, 2016.
More information....en français...
Canadian Patient Safety Week - October 24-28, 2016.
World Antibiotic Awareness Week - November 16-22, 2016.
- Employment Opportunity: A Coordinator, Infection Prevention and Control, is required by Bruyere Continuing Care, Ottawa. More Information...
- Certification en prèvention et en contrôle des infections : CBIC is excited to announce the launch of a French Canadian translation of the CIC® initial certification examination! The French Canadian exam has the exact same content outline as the English version. CBIC has also translated the Candidate Handbook, which can be found here. At this time, CBIC is offering a $50 discount on all French Canadian examination applications now through September 1, 2016. Contact CBIC for more information and before applying at email@example.com.
- Call for Applications: Positions are available for IPAC Canada's online novice infection prevention and control courses. Apply by May 31, 2016:
- Employment Opportunity: An Infection Control Nurse is required for Sun County Health Region in Weyburn, Saskatchewan. More Information...
- 2016 Ecolab Poster Contest
The 2016 Ecolab Poster Contest has been won by the Lakeridge Health Infection Control Team of Oshawa, Ontario. The winning poster, "ICPs - The Core of Infection Prevention and Control", can be downloaded at no cost until June 1, 2016, when it will be moved to the Members Area. Bulk orders can be requested via this order form. IPAC Canada thanks Ecolab Healthcare for its ongoing support of the very popular annual poster contest. Watch for an announcement of the 2017 contest later in 2016. More information...
- Employment Opportunity: A Director of Infection Prevention and Control is required for Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre in Toronto, ON. More information...
- Employment Opportunity: An Infection Prevention and Control Coordinator is required for Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre in Toronto, ON. More information...