Industry Educational Resources
The following educational opportunities and resources are available from IPAC Canada's corporate members. These links are provided as a courtesy to our corporate members, but IPAC Canada is not responsible for their content. The placement of corporate logos does not imply advertisement or endorsement of a company's products or services.
Webinar (presented by Bunzl Canada and Clorox)
20-minute Master Class: Stop Colds & Flu from Taking Over
Thursday, January 24, 2019 (12:00 Eastern)
Click here to register
Click here to view webinar information
Ready-To-Use vs. Diluteable Disinfectants: Discover The More Cost-Effective Option Tuesday, November 20, 2018
More information OR
November 15, 2018 (12:00 ET) (presented by Clorox and Bunzl Canada)
The 20-Minute Cure for Cold and Flu: A master class for keeping your facility healthy
This webinar provided the critical information you need to keep your business healthy and productive. A live chat followed the presentation.
IPAC CANADA AND CLOROX HEALTHCARE ® PRESENTED THE WEBINAR:
"Cleaning Up Confusion About Bleach”Chemistry, Efficacy and Practical Applications in Healthcare Settings
Webinar took place October 5th, 2015.
Click below to view the slides or for more information CLICK HERE.
- eLearning educational series entitled "Point of Care Infection Control" [DebMed Website]
- Subscribe to Canadian eNewsletter
- Download FREE Hand Hygiene Posters (English and French)
- Hand Hygiene Video: "The WHO 5"
- Hand Hygiene, Infection Prevention and Food Safety Blog
- Subscribe to Hand Hygiene Times Canadian Newsletter“ Your resource for the latest news in effective infection control program development and best practices.
- Healthcare Worker Hand Hygiene and Patient and Visitor Education CD! View videos online or request a FREE copy.
Diversey Care Web Site
- Facebook page includes calendar of events, Infection Control hot topics, and products and technology news
- Talk Clean to Me Blog
- Virox Insights Blog
- Virox Cleaning, Disinfection and Sterilization Symposium Recordings from IPAC Canada Conferences
- Peer Reviewed and Industry Trade Published Articles
- Technical Bulletins
- Virox Training Presentations
- Virox Solutions Newsletters
- Outbreak Information
- International infection prevention and control lecture series presented via live Teleclass (teleconference) or via on-line recording. Participate from the comfort of your office or meeting room. [Webber Training Website]