Industry Educational Resources
The following educational opportunities and resources are available from IPAC Canada's corporate members. These links are provided as a courtesy to our corporate members, but IPAC Canada is not responsible for their content. The placement of corporate logos does not imply advertisement or endorsement of a company's products or services.
Jim Gauthier MLT CIC, Senior Clinical Advisor, Sealed Air Diversey Care will present a webinar:
What Can Go Wrong in Cleaning and Disinfection?
Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 1:00 CST (check local time zones)
There are challenges we face in cleaning and disinfecting areas of care, including patient rooms, operating rooms, and shared patient care equipment. Despite these challenges, care providers can improve their cleaning and disinfecting compliance by implementing a disinfection program that includes some simple and basic steps. REGISTER NOW
IPAC CANADA AND CLOROX HEALTHCARE ® PRESENTED THE WEBINAR:
"Cleaning Up Confusion About Bleach”Chemistry, Efficacy and Practical Applications in Healthcare Settings
Webinar took place October 5th, 2015.
Click below to view the webinar or for more information CLICK HERE.
- Webinar with Dr. Didier Pittet: Infection Prevention through Proper Hand Hygiene: The Need for Higher Standards and New Technologies - Thursday October 23, 2014 at 11:00am and 2:00pm. Register here...
- eLearning educational series entitled "Point of Care Infection Control" [DebMed Website]
- Subscribe to Canadian eNewsletter
- Download FREE Hand Hygiene Posters (English and French)
- Hand Hygiene Video: "The WHO 5"
- Hand Hygiene, Infection Prevention and Food Safety Blog
- Subscribe to Hand Hygiene Times Canadian Newsletter â€“ Your resource for the latest news in effective infection control program development and best practices.
- Healthcare Worker Hand Hygiene and Patient and Visitor Education CD! View videos online or request a FREE copy.
- Facebook page includes calendar of events, Infection Control Hot Topic of the month, products and technology news and an "Infection Control: Did You Know" fact. [Virox Website]
- Talk Clean to Me blog
- Peer-reviewed documents
- Technical bulletins
- Virox Training Presentations
- Disinfection and Sterilization Full Day Program from the 2014 IPAC Canada Conference
- Subscribe to Virox Solutions Newsletter
- NEW! Ebola Resource Page
- International infection prevention and control lecture series presented via live Teleclass (teleconference) or via on-line recording. Participate from the comfort of your office or meeting room. [Webber Training Website]