Industry Educational Resources
The following educational opportunities and resources are available from IPAC Canada's corporate members. These links are provided as a courtesy to our corporate members, but IPAC Canada is not responsible for their content. The placement of corporate logos does not imply advertisement or endorsement of a company's products or services.
Webinar - Global Point Prevalence Survey on Canadian Hospital Antimicrobial Consumption and Resistance, Wednesday July 11, 2018 12:00 ET.
Led by Dr. Greg German MD PhD FRCPC DTM&H
The Global-PPS coordinates surveillance of antimicrobial prescribing and resistance in hospitalized adults, children and neonates worldwide. The Global-PPS is the only global program already in place that creates global awareness about antibiotic use and resistance and is instrumental in planning and supporting national and local stewardship interventions. This project is coordinated and conducted by the University of Antwerp, Belgium, under the leadership of Prof. Herman Goosens and Ann Versporten. The Global-PPS is supported by bioMérieux. Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) is a top priority worldwide. Surveillance is an essential component of the fight against AMR with the Global-PPS being a readily available and validated surveillance tool. To improve the comparability within Canada among the different Canadian sites, the developers launched a call for joint participation in the fall of 2018. To access the teleconference directly on July 11, 2018 at 12 PM EST go to:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/824425709 Participants will need to use a computer with audio.
Related Documents to Download: Background Information Global PPS Pamphlet ECCMID Poster For more general information about Global-PPS please visit www.global-pps.com If you would like to join a discussion group on Global-PPS in Canada please email and/or sign up for firstname.lastname@example.org
IPAC CANADA AND CLOROX HEALTHCARE ® PRESENTED THE WEBINAR:
"Cleaning Up Confusion About Bleach”Chemistry, Efficacy and Practical Applications in Healthcare Settings
Webinar took place October 5th, 2015.
Click below to view the slides or for more information CLICK HERE.
- eLearning educational series entitled "Point of Care Infection Control" [DebMed Website]
- Subscribe to Canadian eNewsletter
- Download FREE Hand Hygiene Posters (English and French)
- Hand Hygiene Video: "The WHO 5"
- Hand Hygiene, Infection Prevention and Food Safety Blog
- Subscribe to Hand Hygiene Times Canadian Newsletter“ Your resource for the latest news in effective infection control program development and best practices.
- Healthcare Worker Hand Hygiene and Patient and Visitor Education CD! View videos online or request a FREE copy.
Diversey Care Web Site
- Facebook page includes calendar of events, Infection Control hot topics, and products and technology news
- Talk Clean to Me Blog
- Virox Insights Blog
- Virox Cleaning, Disinfection and Sterilization Symposium Recordings from IPAC Canada Conferences
- Peer Reviewed and Industry Trade Published Articles
- Technical Bulletins
- Virox Training Presentations
- Virox Solutions Newsletters
- Outbreak Information
- International infection prevention and control lecture series presented via live Teleclass (teleconference) or via on-line recording. Participate from the comfort of your office or meeting room. [Webber Training Website]