Corporate Member Education Resources
The following educational opportunities and resources are available from IPAC Canada's corporate members. These links are provided as a courtesy to our corporate members, but IPAC Canada is not responsible for their content. The placement of corporate logos does not imply advertisement or endorsement of a company's products or services.
The Role of New Technologies in the Management of Biofilm.
Wednesday, October 6, 2021
Presented by the Nurses Specialized in Wound, Ostomy and Continence Canada (NSWOCC) in partnership with Medline.
MedPro Defense Webinar:
Can colorized disinfectant improve how we clean?
September 15th, 2021
Highlight Webinar with Dr. William Rutala – the impact of colourization on bleach wipe compliance. Webinar about the Highlight system. An innovative color technology can now color bleach wipes or liquid bleach a vivid blue to help users see their disinfection.www.medprodefense.com
July 2021 - Upcoming Diversey Webinars
- July 20, 2021 - 10:00 a.m.
CT Helping Patients "Feel the Clean" - Best Practices in Physicians' Offices
- July 27, 2021 - 10:00 a.m.
CT "Feel the Clean" - Infection Prevention with First Responders
- July 27, 2021 - 1:00 p.m.
CT - Long Term Care - Protecting Residents with Best Practices in Cleaning and Disinfection
- August 3, 2021 - 1:00 p.m.
CT - Helping Patients "Feel the Clean" - Infection Prevention in Dialysis
Webinar (presented by Bunzl Canada and Clorox)
20-minute Master Class: Stop Colds & Flu from Taking Over
Thursday, January 24, 2019 (12:00 Eastern)
Webinar: Ready-To-Use vs. Diluteable Disinfectants: Discover The More Cost-Effective Option
Tuesday, November 20, 2018
Webinar presented by Clorox and Bunzl Canada
The 20-Minute Cure for Cold and Flu:
November 15, 2018 (12:00 ET)
A master class for keeping your facility healthy
This webinar provided the critical information you need to keep your business healthy and productive. A live chat followed the presentation.
Webinar (presented by IPAC CANADA AND Clorox Healthcare®)
"Cleaning Up Confusion About Bleach”Chemistry, Efficacy and Practical Applications in Healthcare Settings
Webinar took place October 5th, 2015.
Click below to view the slides or for more information CLICK HERE.
- eLearning educational series entitled "Point of Care Infection Control" [DebMed Website]
- Subscribe to Canadian eNewsletter
- Download FREE Hand Hygiene Posters (English and French)
- Hand Hygiene Video: "The WHO 5"
- Hand Hygiene, Infection Prevention and Food Safety Blog
- Subscribe to Hand Hygiene Times Canadian Newsletter“ Your resource for the latest news in effective infection control program development and best practices.
- Healthcare Worker Hand Hygiene and Patient and Visitor Education CD! View videos online or request a FREE copy.
Diversey Care Web Site
- Facebook page includes calendar of events, Infection Control hot topics, and products and technology news
- Talk Clean to Me Blog
- Virox Insights Blog
- Virox Cleaning, Disinfection and Sterilization Symposium Recordings from IPAC Canada Conferences
- Peer Reviewed and Industry Trade Published Articles
- Technical Bulletins
- Virox Training Presentations
- Virox Solutions Newsletters
- Outbreak Information
- International infection prevention and control lecture series presented via live Teleclass (teleconference) or via on-line recording. Participate from the comfort of your office or meeting room. [Webber Training Website]