Corporate Member Education Resources
The following educational opportunities and resources are available from IPAC Canada's corporate members. These links are provided as a courtesy to our corporate members, but IPAC Canada is not responsible for their content. The placement of corporate logos does not imply advertisement or endorsement of a company's products or services.
Best Practices in Cleaning and Disinfection
December 10, 2020 (1100 Eastern) - A Diversey Learning Webinar
Live from Industry: Mitigating the Risk of Cross Contamination in Today's Complex Clinical Environment - sponsored by 3M
Wednesday, October 28, 2020 (1300 Eastern)
Clean Hospitals Day - October 10, 2020
Join Prescientx in marking the inaugural Clean Hospitals Day. Help recognize and highlight heroes working behind the scenes! This Global Awareness-raising campaign highlights the importance of healthcare environmental hygiene. It is also a call to join Clean Hospitals in celebrating and empowering key environmental hygiene healthcare workers. For more information:
Webinar (Zoom) presented by Stryker
September 23 @ 2pm EST
Essential Care Practices to Reduce Patient Harm: Bathing and IAD Prevention
Kathleen Vollman, MSN, RN, CCNS, FCCM, FCNS, FAAN, is a Critical Care Clinical Nurse Specialist, Educator, and Consultant. This webinar addresses how to successfully implement evidence-based strategies to maximize the benefits of hygiene through discussion on bathing and incontinence management.
Webinar (presented by Diversey Inc.)
Friday, June 12, 2020 (12:00 noon Central)
Long Term Care - The 'New Normal' for Environmental Hygiene
Webinar (presented by Diversey Inc.)
Tuesday, May 12, 2020 (1:00 Central)
Preparing to Resume Elective Surgeries - Patient Safety Without Compromising Quality
Webinar (presented by Bunzl Canada and GOJO)
Wednesday, November 13th, 2019, 12:00 Eastern
The 20-Minute Cure for Cold & Flu - Hand Hygiene Programs
Click here for information
Webinar: Ready-To-Use vs. Diluteable Disinfectants: Discover The More Cost-Effective Option Tuesday, November 20, 2018
More information OR
November 15, 2018 (12:00 ET) (presented by Clorox and Bunzl Canada)
The 20-Minute Cure for Cold and Flu: A master class for keeping your facility healthy
This webinar provided the critical information you need to keep your business healthy and productive. A live chat followed the presentation.
Webinar (presented by IPAC CANADA AND Clorox Healthcare®)
"Cleaning Up Confusion About Bleach”Chemistry, Efficacy and Practical Applications in Healthcare Settings
Webinar took place October 5th, 2015.
Click below to view the slides or for more information CLICK HERE.
- eLearning educational series entitled "Point of Care Infection Control" [DebMed Website]
- Subscribe to Canadian eNewsletter
- Download FREE Hand Hygiene Posters (English and French)
- Hand Hygiene Video: "The WHO 5"
- Hand Hygiene, Infection Prevention and Food Safety Blog
- Subscribe to Hand Hygiene Times Canadian Newsletter“ Your resource for the latest news in effective infection control program development and best practices.
- Healthcare Worker Hand Hygiene and Patient and Visitor Education CD! View videos online or request a FREE copy.
Diversey Care Web Site
- Facebook page includes calendar of events, Infection Control hot topics, and products and technology news
- Talk Clean to Me Blog
- Virox Insights Blog
- Virox Cleaning, Disinfection and Sterilization Symposium Recordings from IPAC Canada Conferences
- Peer Reviewed and Industry Trade Published Articles
- Technical Bulletins
- Virox Training Presentations
- Virox Solutions Newsletters
- Outbreak Information
- International infection prevention and control lecture series presented via live Teleclass (teleconference) or via on-line recording. Participate from the comfort of your office or meeting room. [Webber Training Website]