Not registering online? Print registration form, fill out and mail to IPAC Canada:
Join IPAC Canada
Connect with your Infection Prevention and Control community.
IPAC Canada is where infection prevention and control professionals connect, learn, and grow.
Infection prevention and control is a challenging and vital role. You are not alone! Let’s improve the health of our patients, clients, and workplaces together.
Why join? IPAC Canada:
- Represents and supports Infection Prevention and Control Professionals (ICPs) across the continuum of care, and regardless of where they work.
- Is the go-to resource for the latest best practices, tools and resources.
- Supports a strong voice for your vital role through our advocacy.
- Provides education and certification so you can demonstrate your skills and the value you bring to your employer and patients/clients.
- Has 12 special topic Interest Groups and 17 chapters across Canada that can support you to thrive in your practice, connect with peers, and build your career. Look up the nearest IPAC Canada chapter on our Chapters Map.
For more information about the benefits of joining IPAC Canada, see Member Benefits.
Online Membership Application
New members or those who have not created an Online Membership Account before: Click on the link below, and then click Create New User. You will receive a Verification Link to proceed with your registration.
Not registering online? Print registration form, fill out and email, mail, or fax applications to IPAC Canada:
- 2024 Membership Application Form (English)
- 2024 Membership Application Form (Français)
- Membership Application Form for International Members in Developing Countries
For more information on dues, categories and eligibility see the Membership Fees and Categories page.