IPAC Canada and Sani Marc are pleased to announce the launch of the 2020 Sani Marc Environmental Research and Innovative Stewardship Scholarship.
The winning applicant will receive:
1. $10,000 CAD value of support and products from Sani Marc to assist in completion of the research or stewardship program.
2. Registration (not including special events), travel and accommodation at the 2020 IPAC Canada Conference (Winnipeg, May 3-6, 2020).
3. Registration (not including special events), travel and accommodation at the 2021 IPAC Canada Conference (Toronto, May 2-5, 2021).
The winning applicant is expected to attend the 2020 conference to present a 10 minute presentation on the objectives of the research/stewardship (date/time to be announced), and to attend the 2021 conference to present a 25 minute presentation on the results of the project (date/time to be announced).
Before starting the process, be sure to review the scholarship criteria, application form, and employer attestation which are available at https://secure-web.cisco.com/12FwQ0iAjrbd_6cV7wb6Y0N9HSTRThbccj-rRkAjbAyYA0UMMPN_HypqmtPyd7U5Jdaf06y-iQtkxmOR3HrrhSSYmYgIbBEJb3sTL0gptjUYF1WlWbFYugckUv6MGiWzrGjdv2JWJKXuGC13_9yrJEzX4eHriUyqYFpbpOgp_LEn6uJfoZ4Dj_0WjGPJ4oG4vkTk5Mdo4xEvFhp1hRZ-0T1PfO30O0PSLueEGtZV07-DmD6yyJEoSWx1BHes3zTWf7s1Hk-25gts-Kc1dyVnLjMF-dQ7t3IJjiN0T3vXL8q8/https%3A%2F%2Fipac-canada.org%2Fsani-marc-scholarship.php. Note that the following documents must be uploaded to the scholarship application:
1. Sani Marc Scholarship Application (fillable; save completed file and upload into the scholarship platform.
2. Covering letter
3. Project Brief
4. Budget Information - template is included in the application form.
5. Employer Attestation (fillable)
The deadline for applications is February 20, 2020 (1200 midnight, Central Time). Applications can be edited at any time up to the deadline. Applicants will be notified as to the status of their application by March 15, 2020.
IPAC Canada thanks Sani Marc for this unique opportunity for our members.
If you have any questions, please contact Gerry Hansen, Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org.