Fee Structure for Job Postings
Posting to Headlines (homepage) AND Employment Opportunities :
Members = $149.00 + 5% GST
Posting to Headlines (homepage) OR Employment Opportunities:
Members = $99.00 + 5% GST
The following paid employment postings are posted by the Membership Services Office and will be held for 30 days or until the job deadline has passed. Employment postings may be added as a Headline (will show up on the home page) and/or as a listing on this Employment Opportunities page. The fee structure for paid postings is as listed in table to right of this text.
For additional information or to book a posting, please contact the Membership Services Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
April 14, 2021 - Covenant Health, Grey Nuns Community Hospital, Edmonton is seeking an Epidemiologist to further corporate, site, and local level decision-making, practice changes and ultimately outcome improvements. Application deadline April 26, 2021. Please click here for job description and applicant criteria.
April 14, 2021
PRACTICE HEALTH CHECK - Looking for part-time or full-time work? Prefer flexible hours or recently retired? Are you excited by new challenges? Practice Health Check Corp. is a fast growing and dynamic boutique infection control consulting firm and we currently have openings for certified Infection Prevention and Control Coordinators (CIC) in Ontario. We conduct on site infection control audits and education in a variety of workplaces including dental and medical clinics, gyms, private clubs, schools and live tv and film production. We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our growing team, people who share our passion to promote excellence in IPAC practice and education.
- Active certification in Infection Control (CIC) as issued by the Certification Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology
- Clinical knowledge in infection control across multiple healthcare settings and a keen ability to assess staff practices
- Core knowledge in sterilization and reprocessing, preferred
- Motivated self-starter with strong management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of computer databases and spreadsheet applications, proficiency in MS Office, email and internet applications
- An innovative and customer-centered individual with excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Valid driver’s license and use of vehicle required
April 9, 2021 - Niagara Health, Ontario is seeking a Medical Director - Infection Prevention and Control. The role requires dynamic leadership and vision in infection prevention, control and safety as well as expertise and consultation to meet the needs of an evolving infection prevention and control program. Please click here for full job description and applicant criteria.
The Public Health Agency of Canada continues to seek Epidemiologists:
Senior Epidemiologists: Information
The Canadian Red Cross is urgently scaling up its workforce of skilled aid workers and health personnel to provide vital support to Canada’s COVID-19 response. They are looking for Canadians to join Red Cross care teams that may be deployed in various operations including support to long term care, contact tracing, testing, vaccination and more.
- Emergency Care Worker
- Physicians: Testing and Vaccination Health in Emergency
- Indigenous Specialists – Community Relations
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Public Health Advisors
- Nurses: Testing and Vaccination Health in Emergency
- Specialists: Mental Health & Psychosocial Support
- Mental Health and Psychosocial Support Advisors
- More about jobs in Canada
- We also have volunteer opportunities