Infection Prevention and Control Canada (IPAC Canada) promotes infection prevention and control activities in the provision of information and educational programs for persons involved in infection control activities. It is a non-profit, Canada-wide organization, governed by a multidisciplinary Board of Directors. Since 1985, IPAC Canada has served acute care, long term care, community and public health facilities.
IPAC Canada welcomes membership from industry and supports corporate member-sponsored education programs.
- Corporate Membership Policy
- Corporate Membership Categories and Benefits
- Corporate Membership Fee Structure
- Corporate Membership Application Form
- List of Corporate Members
- Industry Education Events
- Sponsorship & Partnerships with Chapters
- Buyers' Guide - a compendium of infection control products available to IPAC Canada members
The annual Corporate Membership fee of $2,600.00 covers the membership year July 1 - June 30.
Corporate Members are represented to the Board of Directors through the Corporate Relations Committee (see Corporate Membership Policy).