CIC® Certification Award
IPAC Canada and the IPAC Canada Corporate Relations Committee announce the availability of the CIC® Certification Award. The award is intended to reimburse examination fees to successful applicants who have completed their initial or renewing certification (CIC®). The award is not available to members holding a-IPC certification at this time. A maximum of $5,000 CAD is available for allocation to successful candidates at each intake date.
The winner's of the first CIC Certification Award (April 1 intake) are:
- Lori Fleetwood
- Katherine Perkin
- Vishnuka Arulsundaram
Applications for the October 1 intake will be available October 1-31, 2022.
Many thanks to the IPAC Canada Corporate Relations Committee for their support.
There are two intakes dates for the CIC® Certification Award:
- April 1, 2022 - for those who completed initial or renewed certification (CIC®) since October 1, 2021
DUE TO BETA TESTING AT CBIC IN THE FALL OF 2021, THE EXAM DATES FOR THIS ONE INTAKE WILL BE SEPTEMBER 1, 2021 to APRIL 1, 2022. APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED.
- October 1, 2022 - October 30, 2022 - for those who completed initial or renewed certification (CIC®) since April 2, 2022
Documents to be uploaded to the submission platform are:
- Form 1 - Application Form
- Form 2 - Chapter Participation Confirmation
- Form 3 - Employer Letter of Attestation
- Scanned copy of CBIC confirmation of certification
- Scanned copy of CBIC receipt for examination fees, or, an extrapolated copy of a credit card statement
For more information on certification, please see www.cbic.org.