Corporate Membership Categories and Benefits
IPAC Canada fosters effective relations between the organization and its corporate members for the purposes of advancing the mission of IPAC Canada. IPAC Canada has established four categories of Corporate Membership with associated benefits: platinum, gold, silver or bronze.
The following are some of the many benefits of partnering with IPAC Canada:
- One-year membership in IPAC Canada for your designated representative
- Complimentary or discounted exhibit booths at national conference
- Choice of exhibit location at national conference
- Electronic mailing list of current IPAC Canada members and conference attendees
- Complimentary IPAC Canada Member and Source Guide (with Membership Directory)
- Complimentary web link on IPAC Canada's Corporate Member web page
- Advertising discounts in the Canadian Journal of Infection Control (CJIC), the IPAC Canada Member and Source Guide and on the IPAC Canada website
- Complimentary subscription to the Canadian Journal of Infection Control
- Acknowledgement of your Corporate Membership level on correspondence related to national conference, conference materials and on-site booth signage
Corporate Membership Fee Structure
Corporate Membership Application Form
The annual Corporate Membership fee of $5,000 is for a 12-month (July 1 to June 30) membership. Two payment instalments are acceptable, balance owing by September 1.