CIC® Certification Award
IPAC Canada and the IPAC Canada Corporate Relations Committee announce the availability of the CIC® Certification Award. The award is intended to reimburse examination fees to successful applicants who have completed their initial or renewing certification (CIC®). The award is not available to members holding a-IPC certification at this time. A maximum of $5,000 CAD is available for allocation to successful candidates at each intake date.
The winners of the first CIC Certification Award (April 1 intake) are:
- Lori Fleetwood
- Katherine Perkin
- Vishnuka Arulsundaram
Applications for the October 1 intake will be available October 1-31, 2022.
Many thanks to the IPAC Canada Corporate Relations Committee for their support.
There are two intakes dates for the CIC® Certification Award:
- April 1, 2022 - for those who completed initial or renewed certification (CIC®) since October 1, 2021 APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED.
- October 1, 2022 - October 30, 2022 - for those who completed initial or renewed certification (CIC®) since April 2, 2022 APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN.
Documents to be uploaded to the submission platform are:
- Form 1 - Application Form
- Form 2 - Chapter Participation Confirmation
- Form 3 - Employer Letter of Attestation
- Scanned copy of CBIC confirmation of certification
- Scanned copy of CBIC receipt for examination fees, or, an extrapolated copy of a credit card statement
For more information on certification, please see www.cbic.org.