Association News is a semi-annual digital publication. It is separate from the IPAC Canada scientific journal, the Canadian Journal of Infection Control.
- Fall 2021: Summary of IPAC Canada’s Financial Position Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Poster Contest 2022 Ecolab Poster Contest 2022 HSO, AC and IPAC Canada Join Forces on IPC Initiatives 2022 National Education Conference IPAC Inspired! Our Blossoming Community and Ways You Can Get Involved Learn, Grow and Be Inspired: A Mentorship Story
- Spring 2021: Annual General Meeting and Elections, IPAC Canada Advocacy Efforts, Distance Education Advisory Committee Maintaining High National Education Standards through Endorsement, IPAC Canada Award of Merit – Heather Candon and Jane Van Toen2021 Moira Walker Memorial Award – Dr. Pierre Plourde, 2021 Education Pilot Project – Northwest Territories, IPAC Inspired!
- Supplement to CJIC Spring 2021 -Oral and Poster Presentation Abstract Summaries
- Fall 2020: 2021 AGM And Elections Virtual!, 2021 National Education Conference, Call for Abstracts – 2021 Conference, IPAC Inspired!, The Vancouver Canucks Return to Play, Sani Marc Environmental Research and Innovatiave Stewardship Scholarship, 2021 Ecolab Poster Contest, 2021 Bring in a New Member Contest
- Spring 2020: 2020 Board of Directors Elections, 2020 International Attendee Scholarship, 2020 Prescientx Scholarship, Overview: Reprocessing of Critical Foot Care Devices Guidance, Hill Day 2020
- Fall 2019: The Cameroon Twinning Project May 2019 Audit Toolkit Survey Results IPAC Canada Strategic Plan 2019-2021 IPAC Canada/IFIC Conjoint Conference - a look back Infection Control Africa Network – Virtual Learning Platform Surveillance in Long-Term Care Settings
- Spring 2019: Doctors Without Borders/Médecins sans frontières, Elections to Board of Directors, IPAC Canada Chapter News, Summary of ICHE Publication 2019, IFIC/IPAC Conjoint Conference
- Fall 2018: Strategic Plan 2019-2021-The Trailer!, 2018 Mega Survey Results, Statement on Medical Device Reprocessing, Training and Technician Certification, Chapter News
- Spring 2018: 2018 Award Winners, Board Nominations, Anne Bialachowski named Honourary Member, Chapter News
- Fall 2017: Chapter News, Surveillance Definitions of Infections in Canadian Long Term Care Facilities, Board Elections
- Spring 2017: 2016-2018 Strategic Plan update, Board nominations, Karen Clinker named Honourary Member