Opportunities for IPAC Canada Members
|Opportunity||Deadline for Application|
|Ecolab Poster Contest||January 31|
|3M Chapter Achievement Award||March 1|
|Champions of Infection Prevention and Control||March 1|
|CIC Chapter Achievement Award||March 31|
|Moira Walker Memorial Award for International Service||March 31|
Champions of Infection Prevention and Control Award
- This award will acknowledge the extraordinary accomplishments of the front line Champions of Infection Prevention and Control. The Award will recognize IPAC Canada members who work tirelessly, and sometimes creatively, to reduce infection, raise awareness, and improve the health of Canadians. More information.
CIC Chapter Achievement Award
- The CIC Chapter Achievement award is presented to the chapter that has the highest percentage of new CIC certificants in the previous year. An award of $750 is presented at the annual conference. More information
CJIC Editorial Award
- The Editorial Award is presented to the author(s) of an article that has appeared in the Canadian Journal of Infection Control (CJIC) in the previous year. Selected by a panel of the Editorial Board, the award winners receive waived registration for the conference at which the prize is awarded.
Moira Walker Memorial Award for International Service
- This Award honors an individual or group that has demonstrated extraordinary efforts to bring about change or improvement related to infection prevention and control in parts of the world that are under developed or under resourced. More information.
3M Chapter Achievement Award
- The award, sponsored by 3M Canada, Inc., is to recognize a Chapter's achievement in promoting infection prevention and control in the hospital and the community. Find out more.
IPAC Canada Bursaries and Scholarships
- More information on bursaries and scholarships may be found here.
Ecolab Poster Contest
IPAC Canada participates in "requests for" and "offers of" Infection Control Professionals' participation in various projects. There are also numerous opportunities for IPAC Canada members to participate on a number of national and provincial committees as resource experts. Find out more.
A number of research grants are available from IPAC Canada and other sources for ICPs interested in research. Find out more.
Additional Funding Opportunities
Funds are available for attendance at the IPAC Canada National Education Conference and for continuing education in infection prevention and control. Find out more.