Industry Educational Resources
The following educational opportunities and resources are available from IPAC Canada's corporate members. These links are provided as a courtesy to our corporate members, but IPAC Canada is not responsible for their content. The placement of corporate logos does not imply advertisement or endorsement of a company's products or services.
IPAC CANADA AND CLOROX HEALTHCARE ® PRESENTED THE WEBINAR:
Cleaning Up Confusion About Bleachâ€”Chemistry, Efficacy and Practical Applications in Healthcare Settings
Webinar took place October 5th, 2015.
Click below to view the webinar or for more information CLICK HERE.
- Webinar with Dr. Didier Pittet: Infection Prevention through Proper Hand Hygiene: The Need for Higher Standards and New Technologies - Thursday October 23, 2014 at 11:00am and 2:00pm. Register here...
- eLearning educational series entitled "Point of Care Infection Control" [DebMed Website]
- Subscribe to Canadian eNewsletter
- Download FREE Hand Hygiene Posters (English and French)
- Hand Hygiene Video: "The WHO 5"
- Hand Hygiene, Infection Prevention and Food Safety Blog
- Subscribe to Hand Hygiene Times Canadian Newsletter â€“ Your resource for the latest news in effective infection control program development and best practices.
- Healthcare Worker Hand Hygiene and Patient and Visitor Education CD! View videos online or request a FREE copy.
- Facebook page includes calendar of events, Infection Control Hot Topic of the month, products and technology news and an "Infection Control: Did You Know" fact. [Virox Website]
- Talk Clean to Me blog
- Peer-reviewed documents
- Technical bulletins
- Virox Training Presentations
- Disinfection and Sterilization Full Day Program from the 2014 IPAC Canada Conference
- Subscribe to Virox Solutions Newsletter
- NEW! Ebola Resource Page
- International infection prevention and control lecture series presented via live Teleclass (teleconference) or via on-line recording. Participate from the comfort of your office or meeting room. [Webber Training Website]